Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am working thru' how to post pictures and this is my first try. If it works, I'll be posting more in the Revolvers section.

-Bob

·
Registered
794 Posts
Bob, it looks like you have figured out the picture posting business.

It also looks to me like you have figured out how to take a pretty decent photograph. Nice work!

What is the little dot at the end of the horse's tail?

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I had to go into the safe and take a look - it's just the end of the tail that has a deep impression that shows up in the picture like that. It's NOT poop! That would be very disrespectful.
-Bob

·
Registered
44 Posts
That is one sweet snake!! May I suggest looking into a different knife?? A colt perhaps??

------------------
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
George Orwell

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replys. I assembled hardware that has served me well for years for my first Internet picture. The Python has significant muzzle wear that doesn't show too well in the pic and the grips are worn smooth. The Breitling SuperOcean is claimed to be waterproof to 3300-ft., but I've only taken it down to 125-ft. and it keeps on ticking. The S&W knife is remarkably durable as a screwdriver, box cutter, etc.
-Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts