Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Do not know lot about this Python,other than I got a good deal on it.The price is what it sold for CDN dollars years ago.Does any one know when it was made. Ser numberT75931.Plan on selling some day as the barrel lenght make it not only a restricted but prohibited,and you have to be grandfathered to own it in Canada,My friendly Goverment would have it destroyed.The law may change but I"m not holding my breath.
Horse Gunner

·
Registered
535 Posts
Dear Horse gunner,
That's one of the nicest of the nice! And unique, too. "No, it's not one of a kind," you say? Maybe, but when's the last time you saw one like it!? Thank you very much for the great pictures. That's about as close to one of these as I'll ever get!

·
Registered
794 Posts
I can't say for sure when it was made. However an educated guess is between 1986 and 1988.

This is based on the original box and the medallions on the stocks. A quick call to Colts will tell you for sure.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Nice score HorseGunner!

Did you notice how your 150 Anniversary medallions match your 150 Anniversary box. I especially liked the price tag of $699.50. I'd pay that!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have never seen one of those until now. I would swap just about anything I have for THAT gun! Thanks for posting those pics.
f.t.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The gold inlay was put on by the previous owner,and wears off if the gun is used ,and cleaned with regular gun cleaning material. Does not harm the finish,Just makes a good photo.Going to send letter to Colt to find out more info on the Gun,date made and how many were manufactured,Would like to shoot but will wait for more info on the Gun.Will post more history when I get it.

Horse Gunner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts