Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1526 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Over the years I have come to appreciate the photographic abilities of many Colt Forum members. I'm always in awe of some of your photo talents. I especially like the ones with props; you know, added little features that make the photo come alive as a story.

I would really enjoy seeing more of your talents and 'prop shots'. I just did this one to start the ball rolling.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
A SA Colt and boxed Ideal loading tool, both from the 1950's.

3rd Generation Colt Paterson with correct capper, mold, etc.

Stevens Single Shot with a complete complement of accessories.

·
Premium Member
4,614 Posts
Always willing to help out. Here's one of mine with grips aI installed just the other day.

Bud

Patriot_3.jpg

Over the years I have come to appreciate the photographic abilities of many Colt Forum members. I'm always in awe of some of your photo talents. I especially like the ones with props; you know, added little features that make the photo come alive as a story.

I would really enjoy seeing more of your talents and 'prop shots'. I just did this one to start the ball rolling.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Wyatt -- only you could effectively display a gun on concrete ... or show us your dogs. Very nice.

·
Premium Member
12,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wyatt, I'm ROTFLMAO! Never did I imagine props being alive AND dead. Great job; everyone is awesome here! Thanks guys, keep em coming.

1 - 20 of 1526 Posts