Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After acquiring my first Colt revolver about a month ago I can't help but like the things! Here's a picture of the new guy with his "little" brother (the Python). I got the Anaconda with the box, manual, and original receipt.....only cost $475 in 1992!

·
Registered
131 Posts
congradulations. they're both very nice, I also have a anaconda and a python. The python and is royal blue the anacoda is stainless both have 6 inch barrels.

·
787 Posts
Congrats, both of those Colt revolvers are very nice, i prefer the 4 and 5 inch barrel on the Anacondas.

Thanks for the pictures, never get tired of looking at Colts.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
AH, you've definately been biten by the Colt Bug -- Pretty soon you won't be able to pass one up! Nice set you have started there. Now you need to find the different barrel lenghts !

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AH, you've definately been biten by the Colt Bug -- Pretty soon you won't be able to pass one up! Nice set you have started there. Now you need to find the different barrel lenghts !
I am honestly looking for some of the older stuff first! I really want a 3-5-7 if I can find one. However I won't pass up ANY good deals on just about ANY Colt! Haha, it is bad.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Those are 2 great Colt Snakes and 2 of my favorites- the 4 inch Anaconda and the 6 inch Python. Congrats and thanks for sharing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts