Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an amateur and have inherited a Colt Model 1903 Pocket Hammerless .32cal. I need some info about its value. I have done some research and found some information about it (although I don't know if it is all accurate). I am curious about its value. I do not have a picture of my gun, which I know would help, but any info would be beneficial.

Serial number puts it made between 1916 and 1917. It is in great condition, with the bluing coming off slightly around the front of the barrel. The picture I have here is similar to mine in look and condition. Grips are identical to this picture, and they are in perfect condition (except for one small scrape 1cm long on one side, hardly noticeable). I have the original clip in perfect condition and I have the original box with the pencil hand written (still legible) serial number on it, although, the box itself is not in perfect condition.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
312 Posts
Over one half million were made. Value on these is determined by conditon. Finish wear must be close to zero for collectors. Having the original box is a plus. Value on the pistol of your description is 300$ to 400$. They are popular and you should have no trouble selling it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts