Colt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting a Pocket Nine this week, but I am looking to purchase some wooden grips. Does anyone know where I can purchase some or have them made?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, were you able to find any grips for the Pocket Nine? I recently picked one up and would like to get some new grips for it. Not a huge fan of the rubber grips. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,850 Posts
Pocket Nine stocks like this?...

P1010090.jpg

I purchased these stocks some years ago when I sent the pistol to McDougall and Scott for upgrades, including the stocks. They're long out of business now due to the death of one of the owners. I really don't know where they sourced the stocks but they are a definite improvement over the rubber stocks the pistol came with. I hope you can find someone who can help you.

Reactions: Fortibus55

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found someone to make the grips. I dropped off my gun yesterday. I saw the grips he makes in person. They are not cheap but his work looks great. Fearless Gun Grips is doing the work. If you want some made you can contact them, They have my pocket nine so he can fit your grips to my gun. This is the only person that I found so far that will make grips for the Pocket Nine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That is great news. Congrats on finding someone who will make them. Which finish are you having them make them in? Could you let me know their contact info so I could contact them and see if they could make some for mine as well? Thanks.

I found someone to make the grips. I dropped off my gun yesterday. I saw the grips he makes in person. They are not cheap but his work looks great. Fearless Gun Grips is doing the work. If you want some made you can contact them, They have my pocket nine so he can fit your grips to my gun. This is the only person that I found so far that will make grips for the Pocket Nine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just ordered some grips from Mark at Fearless Gun Grips as well. Very nice guy and the price was more reasonable than I expected. He said it would be about 6 weeks but if there is any interest I will post a photo when they arrive. Thanks again for the referral Wondrmike.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts