Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
I had one!!! I suggest you post your question to the members... You don't have to own one to address your question...

By the way, Welcome to the Forum...

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
11 Posts
>>I have a couple Pocket Nines...one of which needs to be tuned up with new springs, etc. One of it's issues is the need to double tap most rounds to get them to fire. Does anyone of know where I might obtain new parts, or better yet know anyone who can work their magic on this puppy...?

I really like the Pocket Nines and use my other one for CCW at times. I wish Colt still made these fine pistols.

Thanks in advance for your help...!...TW<<

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ouch, double tap to fire? I think that might of answered my next question on how to reduce the trigger pull. My CPN is my usual CCW but that trigger is a bear. I was hoping someone here could tell ne where to find springs for a tune up. I talked to Mr Novak at a SHOT show and he sounded familiar with the Pocket Nine. Does anyone think the pull could eased up a bit?
I had a dehorn job done by Scott, McDougal and I made some wood grips out of Oak. It's very easy to pull out of a holster or pocket.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts