Colt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
I have one, mainly just to have the smallest "modern action" colt revolver. I load and shoot 32 S&W long for this and a 50's courier, and a early 20's police positive Colt 32 with a small frame (same frame as the pocket positive but longer grip frame) and prefer the bigger guns for shooting as the pocket positive is really tiny. I would not pay $900 for one when I could get something like a trooper, officers model, new service and others for the same price but that's just me. Mine is reblued so its a shooter or carry gun but a agent or cobra is just as light and packs a bigger punch. Its a 10 yards or less pocket gun. I have seen these in 95% condition with no box in the $400 range.

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
I think one in nickel would be worth the $900 especially if it had pearl stocks. Blue probably not that much.
This of course also depends on barrel length as well. The shorter the barrel the more they seem to be worth from what I've seen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.