Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I added this Police Positive (kind of a long barrel) 011.JPG 012.JPG 013.JPG 014.JPG 015.JPG to my Colt collection. It isn't military but still a neat pistol. Can anyone give an approx.date for its production? #172265.Does anyone have any idea where I can find ammunition 32 short or long Colt?( I paid 150)
Thanks for looking and for any information,******The box is marked 32 short Colt, MMCSRET??
Joe
******* I took my P.P. to a friend of mine (John Scott) A collecter of ammunition since 1933 and he said my pistol will take 32 New Police or (which makes no sense at all )32 long S&W. Both fit perfectly into the chambers. I don't load or shoot much but they are some big bullets for that small pistol! I also acquired a never opened box of 1909 long Colt dated Oct 16, 1912. Note, If anyone needs some odd or collector ammunition, I can email you his #. He has no computer. ******

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
The gun is marked 32 Police Ctg. That is 32 S&W Long in todays parlance. Not the same as 32 Colt. Lots of 32 Long and 32 S&W ammunition available. Check Midway, Graf, Midsouth, etc.

Reactions: english
1 - 6 of 6 Posts