Colt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I'm definetly a coltforum addict. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I at least visit this great place once a day. The timedifference between the U.S. and Europe plus me working shifts means there's always something new going on.

You could say that this is my porch at the end of the workingday (being it night or day). /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Nice little poll.

Very nice forum. Though a S&W fan from way back I've found myself boning up on Colt specs. and lore since I joined in January.

Love to read some of the Colt experts here and all forum members are pleasant. Something I don't find with all my daily customers.

Horrors! I've even passed up S&W's at a gun show to purchase a Colt since joining.

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]

Horrors! I've even passed up S&W's at a gun show to purchase a Colt since joining.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif you just made my day /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This infection will spread. Soon you'll be selling your Smiths...and...your addicted.

·
Registered
562 Posts
He also said it showed low self estssm.

Why do you spose ol Sigmund thought EVERYTHIG was sexual, except cigar smokeing?

"Nien nien! a cigar is chust a cigar"

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Why do you think I smoke cigars? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And we've got the finest here in Holland, not that drowly Cuban cowdung!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Never had a Cuban here in America since they're illegal to import. What do ya'll keep in the cigars there, tobacco or something else a little more special and also illegal here?

Dave

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
No illegal stuff, Dave.

I had one siff of an Afghan while I was already drunk when I was 18 and I didn't noticed a thing, since it wasn't such a big deal that was the last time I did illegal drugs. By illegal drugs I mean the same stuff as you are referring to: coke, speed, hash, XTC, crack and yes Dutch Nederweed, although the best in the world it's still illegal.

Dutch cigars are very famous for there various blends of tobacco from all over the world. When you ever get lost in Amsterdam I must recommend a visit to the cigar shop of Hajenius. www.hajenius.com There cigarsmoking can be wittnessed as an art instead of a lifestylehype. However, avisit to any well stocked shop for cigarettes and cigars can be good fun, last cigars I bought where already dipped in Cognac, very nice!

·
Registered
400 Posts
That does look rather nice. Thanks for the link. I have a friend who smokes a lot of cigars. He basically in summation said that the Cubans were extremely harsh and over rated because people couldn't legally get them here. Now those are just his opinions, ike I said never had a Cuban cigar.

Dave

·
Registered
20 Posts
Every day. I haven't posted much, just trying to learn what I can about Colt DA's. This forum has been a big help!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts