Colt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
I think it's no problem if you do list your number, and no problem if you don't.

It's a waste of mental energy to sit and worry if a scammer or crook has your phone number he might find some way to get your address and come over and rob you. Could it happen? Yes, remotely, but will it happen? Most probably not.

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
You must mean putting your number in the live ad? That would be your personal preference I guess. Not sure I would but I thought that when you signed up for Gunbroker a telephone number was required. I may be wrong.

When a deal is struck both parties have each other's number. I have called several buyers/sellers, after a successful transaction and it always results in a more positive feeling about the deal when talking to a live human being on the other end of the line. :cool:
A phone number is required for enrollment on Gunbroker. It is automatically visible to the winning individual when an auction is won, or if a seller chooses to manually type in their text when composing their ad.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.