Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this from the collection that came into the LGS which is mostly gone now. The bore is bright strong rifling no scratches. Is does cycle and feed well no jams. The ejection is smooth no issues there. Or on extraction I took it apart to check all the components and treat any rust that was bad.
Wood Door Shotgun Gas Air gun

Wood Shotgun Hardwood Gas Natural material

I got a good one apparently and managed to get it back together and functioning with little trouble. The pump and feed system on this stevens is a lot more complex than I expected. They still have a Winchester 1905 and a 1890 in 22 short. From the old guys collection left. I'm interested in trading for the 1905 next.

I like the little stevens but need to order more spare parts for it. And I need a few hundred sub sonic and standard velocity 22lr and shorts. And a riser for the sights I'd like to acquire an original scope for it. Like the one above in this picture. In time I'm quite happy with this suprised it's in goof working order.
Air gun Wood Trigger Gun accessory Shotgun

I have yet to take it to the range maybe tomorrow with my father. This might just be his Christmas gift this year if he likes it. Or the Winchester 1905 they still have fro. The old guys collection.

Attachments

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one too--never fired but cycles well. Bought maybe 40 yrs ago. Never seen one with bright case colors. Must have been in a closet forever.
My lord I love case hardened guns. That is really petty I'd shoot it to death though very nice gun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts