Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Blued, .38, 2" barrel, shrouded ejector. Immaculate condition, appears unfired.

Thank you for replies /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Gunkwazy. Surprises me to see them under book value, especially being a Colt. BB has them at 100%-$500, 98%-$425.

But as with all guns, market value is what matters. And that's what I was looking for. Thanks again for the response /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I'm sorry, maybe I'm wrong. Are we talking about the same gun I've got pictured above ?
What year Blue Book do you have that shows $500 ?
My Blue Book shows the 2nd issue Full shroud as being only $395 in 100% and $275 in 95%. I think my BB is only 1 year old.
Which is actually pretty much in line with the real world pricing that I'm finding.
I just passed on another one at a December show. It was Mint unfired (no box) 2nd issue Cobra and it was a FFL/Dealer selling it. He had a tag of $365 and said he could give it to me for $325 out the door.

Hope that helps, check your BB again let me know if yours has a different price.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, same gun. I've got the 05' BB and it has 2nd issue full-shroud at the prices I mentioned. Big jump in a year. Guess actual prices haven't quite caught up. Thanks again for the useful info /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts