Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody I just wanted to get a price check on a colt revolver and this seemed like the place to do it. The gun is a colt lawman with a 4" barrel and what look to be the factory grips (or at least wood ones) the blue is about 95 percent and the action is nice with a crisp clean trigger. I put the gun on hold for $275.00 is this a good buy? Thaks for the help I look foward to utilizing the forum in the future.

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
i would say it`s fairly priced. what else could be bought for the same money?? a new taurus. post some photo`s if you get it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First I am sorry to anyone who likes them but I really don't care for Taurus we carry them where I work and the ones we have are at best questionable weapons, and at worst dangerous and unreliable, we have NEVER made it through a qualification without one failing in some way. So I either wanted to stay with colt S&W or ruger. And unfortunatly I don't own a digital camera so I can't post pics yet maybe in the future.

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
That's a very fair price for a good Lawman with potentially original grips. I would pay it. Of course, everyone would say to bargain a little. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I picked it up today it is a MK III and the grips are factory they have silver colt medalions in them. The guun looks like it was barely used the grips look brand new and so does the finish. I love the way the gun looks and feels I can't wait to try it next week.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Looks like you got a pretty darn good deal... In the future access Cherry's web site for ball park values while shopping or comparing asking costs... Its pretty handy to have bookmarked...

http://www.cherrys.com/commlist.htm

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts