Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Here's my dilemma. I've been holding on to a 82 mfg date, Lawman MKV .357, 2" nickle, 99%, seems to be unfired except from the factory (if they were). Now for the pricing and opinion help. If I take it, it's going to cost me 700.00. Is this a "collector" Colt? Will firing it hurt it's value? Is the asking price fair? Is cylinder ring a big deal when trying to sell? Will light shooting deepen the ring?
It is an impressive piece of hardware.
Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
6,468 Posts
Scarce gun at a real good price. If it isn't a "collector" Colt now, it darn sure will be shortly. That model was only made for a couple of years. Shooting will wear the gun. No way around it. First offer $650 and see if you get a bite. But BUY IT no matter what. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
What Colt75 said.The 2" nickle is hard to find and if in the condition as described I would not hesitate at $700 if I couldn't get him down some.I think that they will become the next hot Colt da to collectors.JMO.D*

·
Registered
41 Posts
Like said above i think that is a good price. I passed on one a while ago for $600 at a local pawn shop and have been kicking myself ever since :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts