Colt Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Well I owned one of 2 factory second 10" Ruger 357 Flat top known....I now have owned it 3 times....

The last sale was to a friend that never sells anything....so I will always know exactly where it lives....

He says I can visit it and the other wonderful stuff I have sold him anytime I want....:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
There is

No such thing as a prodigal gun.

Guns have no legs, and no mind of their own. They will not walk away from you.

Let's call this thread "Sins Of The Father" instead.:rolleyes:

I didn't need to buy back gun # 1. I never sold it in the first place.:rolleyes:

There! I said it. And feel better already.

Edit. It's kind of like saying: "I abandoned this puppy on the road, and bought it back from the animal shelter".:rolleyes:

Any of those that, for unfortunate reasons, were forced to sell any of their guns. Are not included in this here rant.:eek:

Rant's over.:eek:

·
Premium Member
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
No such thing as a prodigal gun.

Guns have no legs, and no mind of their own. They will not walk away from you.

Let's call this thread "Sins Of The Father" instead.:rolleyes:

I didn't need to buy back gun # 1. I never sold it in the first place.:rolleyes:

There! I said it. And feel better already.

Edit. It's kind of like saying: "I abandoned this puppy on the road, and bought it back from the animal shelter".:rolleyes:

Any of those that, for unfortunate reasons, were forced to sell any of their guns. Are not included in this here rant.:eek:

Rant's over.:eek:
I think "Sins of the Father" nails it! :)

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
I bought this J.C. Higgins 12 gauge pump new in about 1955 when I was fourteen. In 2002 it was stolen out of my house along with another armful of guns. This and a HDM did show up. The detective wasn't going to give it back to me as the barrel was sawed. I unscrewed the barrel and said "you keep the barrel, I will take the action." I never done anything with it.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I put my S&W Heavy Duty up for sale a couple of months ago in the LGS. Lately I started to think about it and decided to go back and get it. Happy to have it home. DSCN0728.JPG DSCN0729.JPG It's my only pre war revolver and it goes well with my S&W 520 DSCN0780.JPG

21 - 27 of 27 Posts