Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Colt SAA, Usfa SA, Std Mfg SA.
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is long overdue but I felt I should post some great forum members who I have done business with over the last few months. These gentleman all delivered what was promised and in every case the gun was exactly what was described if not better than the description. All we hear about are the people who try to ruin our hobby with scams and deception, it is time to hear about the good and honest members we have here and no one should ever feel apprehensive about dealing with any one of them. All were flawless transactions.

Keith (bartleylaw)
Dane (Cosmo)
Ian (mrcvs)
Terry (saintclair)
Cliff (hearsedriver)
John (jfh1969)

I dont buy a whole lot and sell even less. In today's world it is a tall order to trust anyone, let alone with your hard earned money, it is nice to know some people still do business the old fashioned way... honestly. Thank you guys, you make this forum, and hobby, a lot of fun.

Also a special thank you to:
Jim Martin
Bill Fuchs (lever action Bill)

You both have made my guns run and look great. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. Thank you all gentleman.

Michael

·
Registered
294 Posts
Love it! Thanks for the list and thanks to the group for their honesty and for generously sharing their knowledge.

Any recommendations for sellers in Colorado? Most users don't seem to have their location filled in so it's hard to know when a face to face inspection is possible.

·
Premium Member
4,313 Posts
What makes this Forum TOP NOTCH is these type of examples above. And yes you too Michael for this post and your honesty. Great group of guys to say the very least. Kudos Gents. You deserve it.👍👍

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Michael,
Thanks for posting this - I too, have had very successful transactions with a few on your list, have learned from them all and actually have a few I need to speak with Jim and Bill about doing some work with. The names on your post are definitely some of the jedi's in the world of Colt and I've enjoyed learning from all.

This forum, in addition to a few other recommendations I've made that were ignored, needs some time of feedback thread where we can stockpile, read and easily search anything transaction related. I do my homework and often watch from the sidelines just for my own knowledge but, I still think there should be a forum dumping ground of some type for ratings, trustworthiness and such.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just good folks!(y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts