Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Python 4\" vs 6\"

I'm back,sorry don't mean to be a pest but I would like to know on the same condition Python,ie all things even which is the more valuable the 4" or 6" and and why.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Re: Python 4\" vs 6\"

My opinion is that 4"s and 6"s are pretty much equal in value. I do think that 4"s tend to be more popular though but I'm not sure that necessarily translates to a higher value.

My 2¢

·
Registered
4,648 Posts

I agree with Blokey as the price being pretty much the same.
As far as the quantity, I tend to see a few more 6 inchers around.
But that's just my findings.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
72 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to know on the same condition Python...which is the more valuable the 4" or 6" and and why.

[/ QUOTE ]

For me, my 6" is worth more because 1) I like the look of the 6" better and 2) I punch holes in paper (sight radius ect.). For the Cop I was talking to the other day, the 4" is worth more because he wants one for duty carry.

I doubt that was what you were looking for but thought I'd add it for your consideration. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,310 Posts

For the same finish and condition, I would say both are valued about the same. The 3" is the rare one. I have never read or heard anyone that seems reputable relate production to the 4 and 6" barrel lengths other than generalities. For reasons that I don't understand, this is a common discussion point concerning Diamondbacks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts