Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Python 6\" stainless.................

here's a nice looking Python my friend Bob brought over , looking for a box/case? ( I told him I thought it came in the plastic case) it is a "T" series model and wants me to find out if "we" think it is worth $995 at this week ends gun show. He respects my opinion and I usually have a box or two laying around(no luck this time) took a few pictures for him and thought I'd share one with the 'panel', as I'm more into the 'autos'................

·
Registered
794 Posts
Re: Python 6\" stainless.................

Dan it is a very nice looking revolver. At one time I even liked that style of Goodyear rubber. I believe you are correct that this would have come in the blue hard case. I suspect you guys will find some interested parties at your local gun show, with or without the hard case.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts

Looks nice & clean.
A box may help you sell it for that $1000.
You just never know, now that the word is out about NO MORE PYTHONS. It could sell quickly.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
72 Posts

Put it out there and see what happens. You won't know till you try!

BTW. I paid somewhere in that neighborhood for my unfired '82 Stainless 6" last year.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Bowhunter, yes that is the one he brought to the Medina gun show, he has no box and I can get him a 'manual', so we'll take it to the Ashtabula, Oh gun show this weekend.
Thanks for the info guys, I thought it would be a blue colored plastic case, probably also in one of those light, buff colored cardboard sleeves, with all the pictures on it.

I agree, only on the stainless gun does the 'rubber baby buggy bumpers' look good...............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts