Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Python 6\"

Bought this off a guy from work for $800.00 today.
No box but what a great deal (at least I think so)
About 99%

·
Registered
991 Posts
Re: Python 6\"

Can't beat that. I think things are settling down a bit. I've seen good deals on Pythons in the 800 to 900 range these past few weeks. Time to start sharpening the pencil.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts

That's a good deal in my part of the country. Congrats!
-Bob

·
Registered
29 Posts

REAL pretty....

I think i would have put a nice table cloth on that stump before i put my python on it though /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

It was only on there for a second so no big deal. Anyway this is my shooter /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

·
Registered
811 Posts

Steve, you done good. I agree with what was said above, it seems like the Pythons have leveled off ,,at least around here in Ohio, all in the $700 to $900 range last couple of shows.
We'll see in a couple of weeks at the OGCA what the 'big boys" are out here 'dangling' /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

·
Registered
195 Posts

Won't happen here in California. Prices keep going up when you find one. Damn DOJ drop test. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Couldn't pass this one up Dan. After I bought that other 6" Python in Niles for $975.00 I figured this one was well worth the $800.00.
Now I need to finish up my "Snake" Collection, two of each, a shooter and a safe queen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts