Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to sell these but know one was interested.So lets try a trade.My python original wood grips excellent condition for a pair of nice goncola checkered target grips for a N frame,but no late 80s crap with the cut out.email me if [email protected]
regards bigbore

[This message has been edited by bigbore (edited 05-28-2005).]

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey bigbore,
I tried to send you an e-mail but was unsuccessful. I have an extra set of nice stock N-frame checkered targets, and could use your Python grips.
If you have another e-mail address, I'll try to send you some pics. If you have pics, please send to me.
Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bigbore:
I tried to sell these but know one was interested.So lets try a trade.My python original wood grips excellent condition for a pair of nice goncola checkered target grips for a N frame,but no late 80s crap with the cut out.email me if [email protected]
regards bigbore

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by beaverislander:
Hey bigbore,
I tried to send you an e-mail but was unsuccessful. I have an extra set of nice stock N-frame checkered targets, and could use your Python grips.
If you have another e-mail address, I'll try to send you some pics. If you have pics, please send to me.
Thanks.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Got your email will try to get you pics today or in the morning.
regards bigbore P.S.my email is working and you are on my address book now, that was the spam blocker.

[This message has been edited by bigbore (edited 05-29-2005).]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by beaverislander:
I received your pics, and sent you one. If you like them, consider it a trade.
Thanks.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice transaction enjoyed dealing with you.
regards bigbore

1 - 6 of 6 Posts