Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to research grips for all years of colt pythons and stumbled across this web site. I found it a very interesting read. A lot of good info about the decision on making the python. I would recommend reading it.

The Colt Python

here is mine

·
Registered
541 Posts
I was trying to research grips for all years of colt pythons and stumbled across this web site. I found it a very interesting read. A lot of good info about the decision on making the python. I would recommend reading it.

The Colt Python

here is mine

What is that black kickstand that the Python is resting on?

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
Very interesting read, I think I have saw that before. Would be easy to guess what their favorite gun is lol... I bet a forum member wrote that:). The only thing I dont understand is the glowing superb accuracy which blows the rest out of the water. I have shot 60's, 70's, 80's, and 90's Pythons (I have never shot a 50's Python) and I did not see anything superb as far as that goes. Actually most N-frame Smiths will out shoot the ones I've had anyway (and even some 686's). I love the Python, it has super fit and finish (most of them anyway), but I have yet to find one that is a "tack driver". I dont shoot my NIB guns either.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is that black kickstand that the Python is resting on?
Its funny that you ask jrprich....... its a wine bottle foil remover. It is however the perfect height that holds the python at a great angle for photos.

Here is another view of the foil remover holding the python straight up with the cylinder open.

maybe I should make these and sell it......it holds my 1911 great as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts