Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha to all. I ordered a Colt revolver shop manual and wanted more information on Python revolvers or Colt snake revolvers in general. Are there any reference or coffee table books with photos that anyone could suggest on this subject? Mahalo in advance.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,680 Posts
"Seven Serpents" is a picture book, filled mostly with pictures of special-run Pythons, and very light on useful "collector" information. The author is supposedly working on a "pure" Python book, hopefully more accurate and detailed than "Seven Serpents."

·
Registered
471 Posts
"Seven Serpents" is a picture book, filled mostly with pictures of special-run Pythons, and very light on useful "collector" information. The author is supposedly working on a "pure" Python book, hopefully more accurate and detailed than "Seven Serpents."
I had understood Mr Browns pure Python book was going to be out this last fall ......have you heard anything about publishing date etc.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
In the new "Rampant Colt" there's an ad for it...it should be released about February.

Reactions: ttazzman

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the update on an upcoming Colt handgun reference book. I'm looking forward for it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts