Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I predict before the end of this year, a 2.5 in. Python will be bought on GB for $1,000,000. It will be bid on by Keystone and Fugate
who will drop out at the $800,000 level. It will be a one off previously undiscovered model in an alloy of platinum/titanium-it will have Walt Disneys signature
engraved on the butt along with a picture of Dopey from Snow White.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Colt has to open up the Florida Factory and make "The Disney Collection" a Goofy 22,a MInnie Mouse 9mm and a MIckey 357 Magnum. "Toons with Tood."

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow!
This is more entertaining than watching the end of the McLaughlin Group!
CIA
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
460 Posts
It is hard to outbid Keystone on GB, he has more dollars than the rest of us and you can kiss all the good deals goodbye. On the other hand, Fugate is top notch, him I like!

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
It is hard to outbid Keystone on GB, he has more dollars than the rest of us and you can kiss all the good deals goodbye. On the other hand, Fugate is top notch, him I like!
It's okay Lbaker45, you've been trying to get me to hate you for a long time now but I refuse. Perhaps someday the Good Lord will allow you to rid yourself of all that hate and get on with living a normal life. Until then I will pray for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts