Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone advise what a 4" blue Python in roughly 95 percent condition might be worth. Dealer is asking $675.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I saw one like you describe at the last gun show here. They were asking $650. A six incher at maybe 85% was priced at $850. The prices for Pythons seem to be on the rise to say the least.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The question of course is, "How much is it worth to you?" I bought a 6" Anaconda last year for $399.00 and right after Colts announcement I saw another advertized in a local paper for a whopping $980.00!! Used! Needless to say, I only have the $399.00 one.
I recently saw a blue .38 only Python in a little hole in the wall gunshop for $675.00 in like new condition (99%+) that I wish I'd bought. If Colts rumored plans to bring back the Python and others come true maybe the price will stabilize and maybe even come back to earth a little.

·
Registered
5 Posts
$675. for a 95% Python sounds reasonable to me. I would buy it for that. I have a 4" bright stainless which I love. Last year I paid $600 for a NIB Diamondback .38 spcl with 4" barrel. If I saw a bued Python as you describe for that price, I'd take it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts