Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought her home today. First year of production 4 Digit SN. I would rate her at 99% with original box. The Stocks are absolutely mint chocolate color you only seem to find on this model. Also has some provenance. On October 22, 1954 she was in Camp Murphy in the Philippines.

·
Registered
362 Posts
It doesn't get much better than that. I've a fairly well experienced (worn) 3-5-7 that I treasure. Enjoy yours!

Jerry

·
Premium Member
3,508 Posts
Well that is SWEET.....I have been looking for one of these also....

I too got a 4" in today but mine has quite a bit of "experience"......

Congrats on a stunning addtion to your collection.....RR.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I believe that is the nicest one I have ever seen.mine is also a 4 inch from 1956 serial# 96xx but it is not as pristine as yours.thanks for sharing it with us. I like my colt 357 better than my 1978 python.john

·
Registered
612 Posts
I agree with the others. Awesome find absolutely the best one I have seen. Looks like new!

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Those Colt 357s are fantastic revolvers. Congratulations on yours. They are GREAT shooters. I put around 200 rounds downrange with my Colt 357 yesterday, shooting at distances from 21' to 65', making quite satisfying groups. Yours has my favorite configuration: full checkered stocks with medallions and target hammer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.