Colt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Colt forum, I have question about the Colt 1908 .25acp pocket pistol. How many magazines came with that specific pistol when they were originial sold in gunstores? sincerely and respectfully mg357 a proud member of the Colt forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
wish my nickle plating looked that good :) you want to sell a fellow O-H-I-Oan one of those mags so that i could have 2 for mine? ;)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Hi Twats - Is that Colt .25 really Nickel? Sometimes Hi-Polish Blued photos that way. Anyway, the orginal box would have a WHITE LABEL indicating Nickel and the Mags would also be Nickel? Not being critical, but I am lusting for a Nickel .25 and want to get my facts straight. Also, could use a nice blued .25 Magazine; paid $75 for my last one. If interested, please let me know.

·
Registered
10,521 Posts
Hi Twats - Is that Colt .25 really Nickel? Sometimes Hi-Polish Blued photos that way. Anyway, the orginal box would have a WHITE LABEL indicating Nickel and the Mags would also be Nickel? Not being critical, but I am lusting for a Nickel .25 and want to get my facts straight. Also, could use a nice blued .25 Magazine; paid $75 for my last one. If interested, please let me know.
No the gun is blued. Just the lighting I guess made it look brighter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts