Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this isn't acceptable please let me know and I would remove this post. With that said, here goes.
I'm working toward a large purchase and was thinking of selling a couple of Colts to help with this and would like some guidance.
I am out of touch with Colt prices so I was wondering if I could get opinions on fair market value for the below revolvers.
First one is a Colt Diamondback 6" 22 that looks like new without the box. It has a "P" prefix serial number.
The second one is a Colt Anaconda 6" in 45 Colt that is excellent in the blue plastic box with the manual. It doesn't have anything else in it and there is no label on it. I bought it that way years back. It has an MM prefix serial number.
Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
The 6" Diamondback would snag between 14-1600 in these parts local
The anaconda in 45 lc, I do not know, I havent sen one for sale but would guess around 2k. They seem to be a lot more desireable than the 44 mag versions as fewer were made.

I am sure that others who are more knowledgable will be around shortly to correct any errors I have made in my estimates

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
No problem I am always a buyer of firearms from people out of touch :). What area are you located in? That will also drive the prices

·
Premium Member
6,472 Posts
Assuming the Diamondback is blued I would say $1400 to $1500. If Nickel about $2000 if original. I would guesstimate the Anaconda is a $1600 gun. The 4" barrel is more desirable than the 6" barrel. As always, JMHO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts