Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just received The Colt Double Action Revolvers Vol II, Shop Manual. I must say that, after a quick skim of the contents, I am looking forward to a very informative read.

From a newbie Colt owner's point of view, this looks to be the "everything you wanted to know about Colt DA revolvers" guide.

C79

·
Registered
69 Posts
Kuhnhausen's guides are superb. I have most of them. They have saved me many trips to the gunsmith over the years and when I do have to go it helps me know what I am talking about. Anyone who does much shooting needs to pick them up.
Best Regards,
ADP3

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Couldn't even tell you how many times I've read mine. Always seem to find something new. IMHO the best book of it's kind ever written,

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Ahh, but WHO is Jerry Kuhnhausen?

Will we ever know? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

BTW, I just noticed I have achieved 'journeyman' status on this board.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Congratulations!! Keep on threading and entering replies and you can become an "Old Hand" like some of our best ColtForum "enthusiasts" are.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Come on out Jerry! We would surround you if we knew where you were. Come on Jerry. Just friendly people out here!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
After the last thread about the mysterious Kuhnhausen, I've come to the conclusion that he's been here all the time under a disguised name: dfariswheel

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Let's put a worlwide APB out on him.

First one to indentify him gets a reward!
My contribution to this will be:

1 .An authentic Dutch porcelain windmill in Delft blue.
2. A minipair of Dutch wooden shoes.
3. on arriving in Amsterdam a grand tour of the city in which are included a visit to the Achterhuis of Anne Frank, a visit to the van Gogh and Rijksmuseum, the Bull Dog cafe, a boat ride through the Amsterdam Canals and a tour through the one and only Redlight District in the world: The Wallen! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
400 Posts
Gee for the tour guide service I'd be Kuhnhausen if ya'll were dense enough to believe me. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dave

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Nice try, Dave!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts