Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just received The Colt Double Action Revolvers Vol II, Shop Manual. I must say that, after a quick skim of the contents, I am looking forward to a very informative read.

From a newbie Colt owner's point of view, this looks to be the "everything you wanted to know about Colt DA revolvers" guide.

C79

·
Registered
69 Posts
Kuhnhausen's guides are superb. I have most of them. They have saved me many trips to the gunsmith over the years and when I do have to go it helps me know what I am talking about. Anyone who does much shooting needs to pick them up.
Best Regards,
ADP3

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Let's put a worlwide APB out on him.

First one to indentify him gets a reward!
My contribution to this will be:

1 .An authentic Dutch porcelain windmill in Delft blue.
2. A minipair of Dutch wooden shoes.
3. on arriving in Amsterdam a grand tour of the city in which are included a visit to the Achterhuis of Anne Frank, a visit to the van Gogh and Rijksmuseum, the Bull Dog cafe, a boat ride through the Amsterdam Canals and a tour through the one and only Redlight District in the world: The Wallen! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
400 Posts
Gee for the tour guide service I'd be Kuhnhausen if ya'll were dense enough to believe me. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.