Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may not be correct for me to post this here, but if you want to see some rare Colt Pythons before they are gone, here they are.
They are listed on Gunbroker each with a story, and I'm not sure if you will ever see them again once they end up in someone elses hands.
Yes, they are currently mine.
This may be your only opportunity to see them together again.
If you search Python Prototype, you will see the collection on GB.

Thanks for all the fun thru the years boys.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

a.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hello Guys and Gals,
Thanks for the kind words, and for those with negative comments regarding the auction, I will say it was legit.
They will be going to a new home.
My shop has been selling on Gunbroker for about 12 years now.
I will be happy to challenge anyone that thinks we are anything but on the up and up.
The shops feedback speaks for itself.
Also, you will see I run a lot of 5 cent no reserve auctions and I do sell some stuff at a loss from time to time, but that's the risk you take.
I have been dealing with people for years that think there's always some type of scam.
They also have the nerve to question my knowledge of revolvers and my integrity.
Those people won't go away as long as there are computers.
Most have never even owned or touched a Python, much less shot them. I have had/owned some of the most rare Colt's in existence. I even still own some prototypes.
FYI: I'm very happy with the auction results and if for some reason that the new buyers check does not clear the bank, the other bidders have already asked if they can step in.
So, go out and enjoy your life. Life is too short to just watch and complain about the rest of the world.
Put down that remote, get off your ass, stop ordering everything online, learn stuff for yourself and don't believe everything someone else has posted on the internet and just regurgitate it.
Stay real, be you, don't be someone else, we've already become a damn vanilla society.
Take care all of you and have a fantastic 2020.

Jeff AKA Gunkwazy

·
Registered
356 Posts
It's great if this sale go's through but i don't believe it's all about people being negative. It's just that some people have already been scammed, some seller's on GB have already been caught bidding on their own GB listing under multiple accounts, also some seller's on GB that either bid up their own GB listing or have a friend do it and then relist the gun until they get what they want. That's why my advice to people is to trust no one when doing a business deal and do your own research until you learn enough knowledge to have your purchase go smooth.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts