Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In real need of a complete rear sight assemble for 1930's era Colt .38 Super Match. This the model that will fire wad cutters only. Will gladly pay top dollar. If you have one or possibly a line on one would appreciate it greatly. Regards Mac

------------------

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunatly the Gold Cup model will not work. Checked further and found that I need a Stevens adjustable rear sight assembly. Need to fit it on a 1937 Colt .38 cal, Super Match in the 30k range. The pistol is fitted with the Swartz saftey and fires a wadcutter only. Regards Mac

·
Registered
48 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mac46:
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunatly the Gold Cup model will not work. Checked further and found that I need a Stevens adjustable rear sight assembly. Need to fit it on a 1937 Colt .38 cal, Super Match in the 30k range. The pistol is fitted with the Swartz saftey and fires a wadcutter only. Regards Mac<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

can you supply a pic? I have tons of sights from that era but must know exactly what I am looking for.

·
Registered
48 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bad shot:
hi i am looking for the elliason sights for a 79 python.ACKF<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

got them, email your info. [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts