Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw a nice blue 1st ed Cobra with a 4 inch barrel at a LGS. Have a couple of the 2" D frames and really like them.
I looked at this 4 inch one and IDK - could not decide to buy it just yet. :confused:

Who anyone buy one? If so, why?

Also saw a 6 inch SS King Cobra but that is a different story...Thanks as always.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the older Colts. The 2" ones are easy to carry. I would guess the 4" is a little more accurate but it's really not a target type revolver. So I guess I was trying to justify buying it.

·
Premium Member
6,467 Posts
It's a Colt. That is reason enought to buy it. Just personal preference but I'd buy the 4" Cobra before the KC. As always, JMHO.

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
4in cobras, especially in good condition are not common. i recently picked up a couple from different sources. will definitely keep at least one of them.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I like all D frames. But I am particularly partial to 3 and 4 inch barrels. I have a couple of 4" Cobras and PPSs. I like the way the point and shoot. The longer barrels are easier to hit with and one gains a little velocity-if that is important to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts