Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,

Long ago, I came up at a Fun Show a jewel of a half a Double Diamond Set. At the time, I liked everything with bling so of course I bought it.

Although I understand it is almost impossible to bring the set back together, I am now wondering what I should do with it. I don't have a need to sell it.

Should I list it on GB to try to reunite it with it's mate, place a WTB for its mate (where?), just sell it, trade it, or shoot the thing (it is unfired). It is half of set #314.

It there a good way to find its mate?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Gents,

Long ago, I came up at a Fun Show a jewel of a half a Double Diamond Set. At the time, I liked everything with bling so of course I bought it.

Although I understand it is almost impossible to bring the set back together, I am now wondering what I should do with it. I don't have a need to sell it.

Should I list it on GB to try to reunite it with it's mate, place a WTB for its mate (where?), just sell it, trade it, or shoot the thing (it is unfired). It is half of set #314.

It there a good way to find its mate?

Good Luck, never could understand splitting a set up. Perhaps contacting a few reputable Gun Dealers around the country and getting their take on the problem..

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
you don't know what to do with it?

give it to me, i'll take real good care of it :)

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
You should have engraved on it "One Half" above "Double Diamond," then carry it, shoot it, enjoy it, and be safe!

That's a nice looking Colt pistol. Thanks for showing, Irish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts