Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just acquired one for a whopping $100.00... Knowing that Nickel was not an option at the time would you restore it for collecting or simply shoot it???

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
931 Posts
For that price you paid, if the nickel bothered you you could get it stripped and re-parked for not a whole lot.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Not really a Colt as they didn't build it. I like to refer to something like this as "A Colt by proxy." /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
(Nice find, by the way, and the price was right ! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

·
Registered
810 Posts
That is a great buy. No doubt about it, I'd have it 'stripped" and re parked too, and you'd have a more "appropriate" looking gun. Save the "nickel" for the "pimped rides". /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Same goes for those "Mother of Toilet seat" grips too......

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was my thought as well, just looking for support so when the wife decides to beat on me (for spending more money on guns) I can say “dant made me do it”…

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
810 Posts
Oh if I wanted to "make you do it", I would have called her up myself and tell her I offered to let her husband "double his money" and there's a $100 in it for her too! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts