Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve enjoyed the Colt Collectors magazine so much that it was no question when I received the renewal card in the mail today. I considered the lifetime membership, calculated the savings out, and then thought that it was being fairly presumptuous of me at this point in my life.. I went with three years and hope I live way longer - wanted to do lifetime but I don’t want to jinx myself either. :)

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
I renewed last week on line, YesterdayI received the renewal application in the mail, Hopefully the items crossed in the mail.
I went for three years as well.

Craig

·
The Consummate Collector
7,190 Posts
Always look forward to the magazine. Blues Fan, gotta tell ya. I'm jealous. I live on Long Island, NY. The show will NEVER be near me!
Only if you can get the gun laws changed in your State. Hopefully it will get to another State that is near you sometime soon. Right now they are booked through 2020 as they book three years in advance. I will suggest a North East show to the new person taking over the shows the first of the year.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Only if you can get the gun laws changed in your State. Hopefully it will get to another State that is near you sometime soon. Right now they are booked through 2020 as they book three years in advance. I will suggest a North East show to the new person taking over the shows the first of the year.

I would be ecstatic. We have decent venues but gun shows are taboo sadly in the northeast

·
The Consummate Collector
7,190 Posts
Received my notice yesterday, renewed online tonight. Looking forward to Concord next year, only 2 hours away. I attended the previous two shows in Concord......fantastic!
Please stop by our table and say hello when your there. I think this may be the biggest CCA Show yet, at least it's looking like it.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
It would take a political turn of events of titanic proportions to get the show back in the northeast, or anywhere in blue state America for that matter, as many of the attendees have items which are outlawed there, and many members (like myself) would boycott a show in those areas which infringe the Constitution.

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
Renewed on-line yesterday. The quarterly magazines are full of great pics and historical information that, by themselves, are worth the price of membership. For Concord, I plan to add my forum signature to my nametag and hope that others will do likewise. Would be great to put names and faces together.

·
The Consummate Collector
7,190 Posts
Renewed on-line yesterday. The quarterly magazines are full of great pics and historical information that, by themselves, are worth the price of membership. For Concord, I plan to add my forum signature to my nametag and hope that others will do likewise. Would be great to put names and faces together.

Please look for my name sign and introduce yourself. It looks like we are going to have a record number of Colt Forum members at this show. I will try and capture pictures of those Forum members who are willing and post them on the Forum when I get back home.

·
Premium Member
10,268 Posts
Fall issue came today. Most Excellent!

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Perhaps you could mention PA as a possible venue -- especially Western PA. Lots of gun owners
here and PA is a "gun friendly" state. Instant background check for purchases, easy process
for applying for a concealed carry permit, etc.

I think a Colt convention would do well here!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts