Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new to this forum. ive been looking all over the internet and cant seem to find a sweet desktop Colt Wallpaper. i want one that has a gun and the colt logo on it. like something you would see on the cover of the colt catalogue. want to set it as my labtops wallpaper. i wish i had some to post though lol.

·
Premium Member
3,141 Posts
Just google images for colts..you should be able to grab one in high resolution and just set it as your desktop background.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i tried searching multiple things but couldnt find one i wanted. i want it to be like this, the gun with some kind of cool gear or some flag or basically a sweet background and have the colt logo in there somewhere

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heres one i found.
i want one like this but with a 1911 or a revolver, preferably frontiersmen

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Hi Colt631;

First, welcome to the Colt Forum. It's a great place to spend some free time and learn all about our favorite handguns.

I see you're looking for something for wallpaper. Well, I had some free time today, and tomorrow, and oh, never mind. so I created this froma couple of my old photos and threw in a Colt logo and Bingo!! There it is.

If this is something you'd like for your wallpaper, then just flip me an email to where I can send the hi res verrsion and it's yours. Please don't be afraid to say so if it's not what you want. No problem at all.

If there's something you would like specifically as wallpaper, let me know and I'll try to create it for you.

Here's a sample, just let me know.

Bud

ColtLogoInRedSample.jpg

hey guys im new to this forum. ive been looking all over the internet and cant seem to find a sweet desktop Colt Wallpaper. i want one that has a gun and the colt logo on it. like something you would see on the cover of the colt catalogue. want to set it as my labtops wallpaper. i wish i had some to post though lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts