Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS GUN HAS BEEN TRADED

I have a S&W Model 29 .44 mag that is Pinned & Recessed. It is in excellent condition. As far as I know, it's unfired. I bought it from someone who just kept it in his safe, and he never fired it. I've never fired it. It looks in great condition, except there is one small scratch/scuff on the cylinder. I never noticed it until today, when I was taking pictures of it. I took a close-up of it below. Other than that, it appears mint.

It comes with the original grips, plus a pair of vintage stag grips. Old, Not dyed. Real Stag, not plastic. The grips alone cost me over $250. They are very hard to find. You won't see grips like these very often, if ever. Pictures of both grips are below.

I would like to trade for a Colt Anaconda .44 mag with a 4" barrel, either Chrome or Stainless.

If someone would like to buy it, I'll sell it for $800 + $15 shipping. Must ship to FFL dealer.

[email protected]

·
Registered
807 Posts
This is a real nice Model 29! I know Shane and, I can vouch for him being an honest and reliable seller! He is a good man-and, anyone looking to find a real nice(4")Model 29, needs only to have a close look at this one!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts