Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My gun show partner has this Colt SAA with the dual address of Hartford CT/Depot 14 Pall Mall London that he is going to sell. I am soliciting comments for him on the gun. It is chambered in 45 Colt with 5 1/2" barrel, and no British proof marks. It has the 3 line patent date, the last of which is Jan 19 .75. The gun seems to be in very good mechanical condition with very little original finish left.

What do the SAA folks have to say?

Attachments

·
Registered
552 Posts
I think you would get more responses if you posted this in the Revolvers section, not in Percussion Revolvers. Yours is a cartridge gun, not a cap and ball (Percussion) revolver.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I did not realize this was posted in the wrong section. I was wondering why I could not find it. My mistake. Hopefully a moderator can move it. Thanks. I can answer the posted questions once it is moved to the proper section. I don't see any moderators on line at this time.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't have pictures of barrel address that can be read but it is the one line without the slash between addresses. It is a blued gun with very little, if any finish remaining. I am also wondering about the stocks, or at least the checkering on them. Serial number is 352xx which seems to be an early number after they added the 1875 patent date.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts