Colt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sam , I hope you don't mind but I felt the need to say once again , thank you !! ,,, Sam Lisker aka forum member "Coltautos" .

I know most members probably have visited Sam's site at least once , but for the new member's there is none better for vintage Colt auto pistol reference . I used Sam's site today once again to check some of his professional photos looking at gun features and comparing to one of mine to make sure mine was "right" (it was ;) ) .

Please check his site when you have time . Colt Automatic Pistol and Revolver Information - 17 years of Service to Colt Firearms Collectors

:cool:

·
Registered
10,631 Posts
Sam's one of my favorite people in the gun collecting world. His site is definitely the most valuable online resource for old Colt automatics and there are also lots of great pictures and information on Colt revolvers there too. He is also a true gentleman and always gets right back to me when I have any questions. There should be a Sam Lisker day.

·
Premium Member
all can view my website
2,302 Posts
Sam Lisker

Sam's one of my favorite people in the gun collecting world. His site is definitely the most valuable online resource for old Colt automatics and there are also lots of great pictures and information on Colt revolvers there too. He is also a true gentleman and always gets right back to me when I have any questions. There should be a Sam Lisker day.
:cool:Every day is Sam Lisker Day!!!:cool:

Reactions: ei8ht

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Well, I WILL be dog-gone! I didn't know that! I've had Sam's site in my favorites even before I became a Forum member in 2011. Thanx, Mitch, for the best revelation I've had in a very, very long time. My hat is off to you, Sam, and thank you for your excellent work! :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
I agree that his site is the final word for me. A couple of times I have e mailed Sam with questions and he got right back to me. He has my vote for Colt forum member of the year.

·
Premium Member
3,395 Posts
Sam sent me a part for a gun in advance to make it complete. And trusted me to send him mine. He offered to do this for me when he saw my post. That really impressed me. I have visited his site maybe 50 times. Then wipe my drool off the keyboard.Thanks Sam

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.