Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went to the gunshop where I hang out yesterday to ship a King Cobra I just sold, and they were receiving a package from USPS. They opened it up and said "Kevin, you may want to come look at this" as they held it up. From across the room I said, what is it a Python?? They were smiling (as they know the Boa is the only snake I dont have) and said "just come here". So anyway, there it was, right before my eyes.....a 6-inch Boa. I have never seen one before so I was amazed!! The stocks were loose and the grip screw was odd looking. Someone had also tried to fill in the roll marks with some gold paint.

Anyway, I wanted to know who had it transfered in because I was going to hit them up for a sale in hopes they bought it fairly well. I thought I could offer them 500.00 dollars more than they paid, but then I noticed the receipt, and, needless to say, it was way out of my ballpark!!!! No Boa for me :bang_wall::D. Anyway, here are the crappy cell phone pictures

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Ain't nothing like a mighty BOA to get the hairs on the back of ya neck standing out straight. Yep,they royally screwed up a beautiful gun with the inlay coloring. Hopefully it can be cleaned out and polished back to perfection. As for the grip screw? I'd have to pull one of mine out and have a look but it doesn't look to cool in that pic. Some new owner is a happy camper anyway!!!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes sir, your right about that prostrok. Im still stoked from yesterday!! Funny thing is, this guy told the owners of the store (my buddies) that he had another one comming!! My question is........another what?!?!?! Colt? BOA?? Grizzley?? Kodiak???? or charter arms??? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts