Colt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am a full time Southern Baptist Pastor and part time Chaplain and Deputy that has been bitten by the Colt bug! One of my members mentioned that he was going to sell some guns. I told him to bring them for me to see. He brought a Nickel Colt Python 1975 model and a 1986 S&W 645 45 cal (in box never shot, all papers etc) I bought both for a great price. The Python mesmerized me! Never fooled with Colt, just Glock and S&W in law enforcement, but now i am hooked. Seller also had a Nickel Colt Cobra that he decided not to sell, but just last week gave it to me for 15 yr pastoral anniversary! Another member just sold me a 1972 Colt New Frontier 22 cal. Found this forum and love it so far, lots of good info. Just hope my wife gets to loving them as much as I do!:)

·
Registered
914 Posts
Welcome to the forum Pastor bd, I know you must be livin' right. We are anxious to see some pics! What a blessing and I know you gotta be a good guy to be appreciated so well. Your story might be incentive for others to join the ministry! ;)

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Pastor BD! Great to have one of God's shepherds and public servants wrapped up in one come on board. GBU!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome aboard! And the New Frontier looks great!

·
Registered
Colt 1911 Gold Cups The best ever made
729 Posts
Welcome BD,
Are you a "low country gentleman" or a man that calls the "high country" home?

God bless.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome from Greenville, SC and Bob Jones University. I, too, am a Reserve Deputy for the Richland County Sheriff's Dept. down in Columbia, when I'm not assisting our Veteran's here at BJU.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts