Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to trade a Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10x40mm LR/T Luminated Reticle. The scope has the M3 turrets (elevation 1 click is one minute/Windage is 1 click for 1/2 a minute).
I will send 3 BDC's
(1) 308 Win 168gr this is currently on the scope
(2) 223 Rem 55gr
(3) 300 Win Mag 190gr
The scope is new in the box (never used or mounted). I bought it to use in Iraq, but decided to use an ACOG instead. I am looking for a python dated to 1975 in 99%. I will consider all others with some extra money. This is a specialty scope and if you arent familiar with the mil dot reticle system you might want to research before we trade. Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] I will give you pictures if you would like to see it first.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks for your service Dom. How long will you be in the area before being issued your BTD - status?

I would like to meet up with you, maybe shoot, maybe grab a beer, and or buy you dinner?

Would love to hear about your visit to the sandbox......

Wish I had something to trade you....

SSG R.L.Graham
1/289th Inf. (TS)
Houston,TX

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SSG R.L.Graham,
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Thanks for the nice response as well. I will be here for at least another few months at BAMC. After that well, it will depend on how successful the surgeries go. Getting together for drinks sounds great though I am in New Braunfels and if you are ever looking for a great place took hang out and decompress from the Army (as we know how things can get) let me know. The wife and I have an extra room and you or you and your family and or friends are welcomed to it. I know a great place to shoot all day for free.

·
Registered
185 Posts
No problem little brother.......

No need for me to decompress, I am only a "weekend" soldier and had my fill of the full time stuff years ago. I only recently rejoined the Reserves in order to help during these times. I drill here in Houston under the 75th Inf Div 1/289th (TS).

Give me a call sometime; Lee - 281-838-4232

We'll see what we can arrange.

Thanks for your service......

Lee

Edited to say: Be careful when you invite the WHOLE Graham family to ANYTHING; I have my own platoon here! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts