Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't too sure by the looks of the white outer box, it was pretty torn-up. But inside the blue Colt Custom Shop box was a brand new, never fired (except for the factory) Government Model Series 70. All it took was a Lightweight Pony & a couple C-notes to make her all mine.

Very pleased with the weekend...

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Airsoft gun

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What I need to do is slow down my purchases. This last month alone I added an Combat Elite, a '67 Government and now this 70 Series... the wife is starting to get suspicious when she sees how many pistol are in my safe.

Shhhhhh..... everyone keep very quiet.......

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
What I need to do is slow down my purchases. This last month alone I added an Combat Elite, a '67 Government and now this 70 Series... the wife is starting to get suspicious when she sees how many pistol are in my safe.

Shhhhhh..... everyone keep very quiet.......
I'm fortunate that my dear wife understands the affliction I have for a Colt firearm and especially one I made a decent deal on. She's pointed out Colts at gun shows and gun shops, when we go together, and I couldn't be more blessed that she truly "gets it" when it comes to firearms.

Nice pick up there Steve.....now go buy her a nice diamond necklace and call it even :)

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Nice buy. Don't put it away. Enjoy shooting it.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Picked one of those up last week from Gunbroker. I wasn't too sure how the process would work but it was pretty straightforward. I have yet to take it out of its box either. I now have a 100 year celebration model of a stainless Super 38 which I have not shot, a series 80 1991 that I just shot after sitting in the safe for a about a year and my GI arsenal rebuild with a colt frame and Remington Rand slide. I need to diversify into the wheel guns and have been eyeing a few on this site, but yet to pull the trigger on any. I try not to look at the receipts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.