Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In digging through a box of "stuff" from another era, I found a couple of Colt screwdrivers. These are the key chain type, round with three different blade sizes. Is there any value to these. What era pistols did these accompany? I had read where someone on this forum had gotten a boxed gun and mentioned the screwdriver. They are of little use to me as I do not collect Colts. I also have a set of dice with Colt on them.

·
Registered
10,480 Posts
These are for the adjustable rear sight - they're not strong enough to disassemble the weapon.

Colt provided these sometime in the '60's and kept on doing so for some time.

Then - they plated a few pallets' worth and gave them away at shows.

Prices are all over the map - though Ogle's 'Book of Colt Memorabilia' probably assigns prices to them.

The problem is in the finding of a buyer - they either want one badly, or they don't - and they're patient.

As to the dice - they're kinda neat, as well.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I could use one if it doesn't have any rust on it. One of mine came rusted and I'd like to replace it with a clean one. Let me know, thanks!
rcf, I have a few, send me your address..... Tom

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
What’s the difference between a screwdriver and a turnscrew? About forty-five bucks! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.