Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of wood grips for a colt Jr. 22 short. 25 grips will work as long as they are for the Jr models with a boarder around the outside. Thats the only difference I believe.Tthe newer colt automatics had grips without boarders like whats on my gun now and I would like to get a set what like came on the gun from the factory orginally. Although they where made for colt by Astra they had walnut grips with colt medallions in them . They must have the boarder unique to the Jr pistols. Or does some one know wher I can find a set. E-bay has sets but not the ones with a boarder.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Right now GB has sets of stocks but they are all for the later Colt Automatic 25. Keep watching GB and e-bay and bid when you see them. I don't see stocks for the Junior Colt all that often but they do show up. There are some nice aftermarket stocks available if you are interested. Good luck.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Probably not what you are wanting to hear but it may be easier for you to buy another pistol and take the stocks from it, replace them with repops and sell the pistol for what you can get out of it. I am sure these things pop up but I doubt it happens with any regularity.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.