Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Dang, some of those KY sellers sure giving us a bad reputation.
Vic

Reactions: old tanker

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
I think it might just be legit.

But, the the Seller's total lack of any prior history ( or feedback for same, ) buying or selling on Gunauction, would kind of give me some pause...

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I am going to show my utter lack of knowledge here. Based on the comments I assume it is fake?
As far as selling for a friend, I often do that. You'd be amazed the number of computer illiterate people out there, most of them my age or older. I bet 25% of what i sell off on ebay is for my friends.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
I am going to show my utter lack of knowledge here. Based on the comments I assume it is fake?
As far as selling for a friend, I often do that. You'd be amazed the number of computer illiterate people out there, most of them my age or older. I bet 25% of what i sell off on ebay is for my friends.
I think they are talking about the payment/shipment arrangement. You're obviously supposed to send the check to the owner, and once he gets the check he will tell the seller to ship. The gist of it is that the seller is an FFL who is taking care of the sale and shipping for a buddy. It sounds a bit awkward, but who knows. Maybe the owner doesn't trust the seller to handle his money. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts