Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the past months looking at posts I see lots of members live in Florida. I even met another member for a purchase which was a very good experience. Have many other members had this experience. I am in central Florida.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Over the past months looking at posts I see lots of members live in Florida. I even met another member for a purchase which was a very good experience. Have many other members had this experience. I am in central Florida.
WEST central Florida...........;)

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
There are a lot of members. I think most every state is well represented. I believe it is normal to tend to notice those from your state more than others and it may just seem unbalanced. :cool:

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I get excited about Florida Forum members 'cuz I plan to add to the ranks. I'm a Florida native myself (Orlando), soon to return to my roots to die there. Wifey and I already have applications for Florida concealed firearms licenses, which we anticipate will dovetail nicely with our Ohio licenses for the time being. Any thoughts on nice, modern-day areas to settle down? Would appreciate any input. Thanx!

Ed
Major Dad

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
You're going to have another Florida citizen. My son works in Afghanistan and is having a house built somewhere around Miami. Fifteen minutes from South Beach where all the chicks are, I guess. I'm much more "rustic" than him. His goal is to come home in two years and have it paid off at that point. I think he's going to be able to pull that off. He's kind of a forum member once removed, I guess. Uh oh. I just remembered. He's a S&W fan mostly.

·
Registered
600 Posts
"He's a S&W fan mostly."

Considering the "active climate" on how things are done, that could be overlooked with a simple invite to the beach!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Well............Though I now live in NC, I grew up in sunny Lake Placid. Many happy memories and a long lost first girlfriend I have especially never forgotten. :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts