Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is the place to post this or if there is a place to post this kind of thing but if I made a mistake then please move or delete the post.

Last night I had a dream...or nightmare I'm not sure. I found myself inside a vehicle on the passenger side with a stranger on the wheel and another behind my seat. Like is typical in dreams I "knew" I was kidnapped (I had prior knowledge of it even though it did not happen in the dream) probably to be held for ransome. I was tense, my extremities felt like flippers and my head was pounding. I was going to be killed. I knew it. The scum had no masks or gloves so it was clear they were going to pull a fast one on my parents and finish me off. I did not cry, I did not plead, I did not beg. I was going to "end it" myself, probably by jumping out of the car or pushing the steering wheel. The guy driving was barely a man he looked like he was in his late 20s early 30s at most. The guy behind me looked like he was 18-19 yrs old. They were brother. They were making jokes and smiling but the headache didn't let me hear them and it sickened me. I was going to leave my soul mate of 5 years, my beloved pets and my parents behind. I had my 21 birthday march 28. I looked outside the window to see if I could jump out into traffic or call out for help but it was preety much rural and isolated. "Suicide it is" went through my head as I was going to fight for the steering wheel. I suddenly remembered I always carry my TOPS BAJA 3.0 knife with me and thought I could stab the guy in the neck. When I went for it I felt something else. It was my 1968 Colt Commander. 38 Super that my uncle gave to me for my birthday! The dumb scum didn't search me and why would they I'm only 21 and few people have CCW permits in Puerto Rico (I don't so that's why it surprised me). I have it in a leather IWB appendix holster.

I thought about shooting the driver in the head but I thought I had a chance to make it out alive so I played it cool unfilled we get to his house. The guys are not even afraid of my trying an escape and don't tie me or frisk me or nothing. I get inside and notice he's living with his parents and they are present. They seem to know what's going on so I don't plead. The last guy that was kidnapped in puerto Rico was burned alive so I try hard not to shoot. When we get to his room he jumps on the bed and his little brother sits one the floor to play video games. Hes infront of my laying on his bed with a gun in his left hand looking at a magazine or something. His brother is behind me sitting on the floor on his game and I'm in between them standing up. Hes still smiling and (In Spanish) says "Hey dude you got money on your wallet?" I barely hear him through my headache and nod. He opens his right hand and right before I am going to give him the cash I decide to just throw the whole wallet on the bed near his left hand where the gun is. His left hand stops gripping the pistol (I cant remember well but it looked like a SIG of some sort). My muscle memmory kicks in, I move my shirt out of the way with my left hand while I unholster with the right and present the 1911. I feel slow like I'm moving through watter as the front sight reaches my eye. The gun is just inches from his face and the sound of the thumb safety going down is deafening. I grip hard on the GI trio safety so much so my hand hurts. The guy still does not know. I press the trigger twice for a double tap but come out a bit slower. The first round goes through the bridge of his nose into the eye socket. By the second round I'm already turning around as I present the gun to his brother. I don't know if hes armed but hes an accomplice and my blood boils with anger and bate I don't care its his life or mine. I shoot twice again this time in an instant double tap. I break for the door as his parents scream while I run past them. I'm in some sort of caserio (projects, hood, public housing type place) and I see people commingled out but I don't trust them so I keep running. I feel a sharp pain in my back as a guy jumps on me like a monkey while stabbing me with a knife. I keep the gun in a compressed ready position so I turn and shoot.

I'm awake now. I realize now its a dream. I still have the headache.

I now it was long guy but for some reason I posted it here. I thought against it but since I always post questions and your guys are awesome answering and being super nice I thought about actually writing something. This is a dream but even so I learner allot from it and allot about myself. If its too violent and needs to be erased just please let me copy it before its deleted.

Hope you get something from this.

- Emmanuel

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm I guess something like this is to be expected. A dream or nightmare is out of my control, I don't think myself a vigilante, the only med I used to take where for my ADD (passive type) which I have not taken since high school, I don't drink alcohol nor coffee and am currently studying Criminal Investigation. I don't want to sound overly sensitive about a picture (which was actually kinda funny) and we should all have thicker skin but for a forum of gun people who have all been super nice the message of your post is somewhat crude.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts