Colt Forum banner

Sent SAA Off To Have Custom Grips, Need Some Advice.....

8K views 37 replies 24 participants last post by  LeverActionBill 
I wanted to give a quick update:

Joe Perkins called me yesterday and is sending my gun back Fed Ex, I should receive it by tomorrow. He seemed nice on the phone and said that he had a few calls to make to those people he was shipping guns back to.

I appreciate all the advice and feedback, I do think it was a few weeks overdue, but since it was a custom grip job, this length of time is fair, I just didn't know until yesterday if it was going to take another 3 months..Lol....I guess the only real complaint that I have at this point was the lack of communication. All that I wanted was perhaps an 8 week email, then maybe a 12 week email stating it would be at least a couple more weeks and then maybe a reason why would have been good, even though I did not necessarily need that, just wanted to be in the loop. This would not in my opinion have been too much to ask of someone, and I certainly didn't email everyday or every week for that matter. There was only 1 time that I emailed the same day and that was to ask for a timeline. I would not want to be a pest and email or call everyday. As a consumer, communication is what I will always look for when doing business with anyone in any field of work.
Basically if I had it to do all over again, I would have handled it the same way that I handled it.

I want to post 1 last time with pictures, just as soon as I get my gun back, that way I can give a review of sorts of the job that was done. I am the type of person that not only complains if a complaint is warranted, but I will talk about the good as well if that is warranted. I do anticipate that it will be a great job and will look awesome.
Give me a couple days for the review.

Thanks,

Cole
Do we still get a review/pics? Or is the gun not back yet???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.